• Belief - confidence in the truth

    • Share what God’s done in your life

    • The True church can never fail

Church History

Greenville First Assembly of God started in 1951 in a small two-room store building on Washington Avenue. As people began to seek the Lord, God blessed, and the church grew rapidly which caused them to purchase a house on Sater St. and renovate it into a church. As time went on and growth continued, a need to relocate was evident. In 1973 three acres in which we are now located was purchased. In 1974 our present sanctuary was built and then later the fellowship hall and additional classrooms were added on. In 1984 six and a half acres were purchased. In 1992 a dedication was held for a new administrative wing, kitchen facilities and classrooms and a complete remodeling of the sanctuary. Our present pastor, Dale Boeger accepted a position of Lead Pastor in October 2001. He traveled in singing ministry prior to licensing and ordination. Pastor Dale spent almost twenty-six years in evangelism. Being in pastoral ministry of Greenville First assembly of God for the last eighteen years, he along with his wife, Sondra believe in long-term pastorates so all can catch the vision of leadership. His desire is to always allow the Holy Spirit to lead us and to fully give Him right of way in our direction for the future and every service.

First Assembly is here to serve. We are seeking for a continued move of the Holy Spirit. It is the desire of this church to be a place where there is freedom of worship, a challenge to witness and to maintain a relationship with the Lord where power for warfare is ever present.